Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Art

I wanted to say a little about my art that I recently posted on here from Photobucket. I love colors and that was quite evident as a little girl always trying to draw at home with left over bits of crayons. There were never enough colors and I cherished each bit I was able to hold onto and was able to draw a line on the paper with it. It was my hobby and passion. I thought at one time, I was going to be a fashion designer. I liked to draw models and new creations. At least, that's what they were for me. But the most important part of the art was to "let it out". It was necessary for me to represent myself as an artist and just do what I loved to do, which was to draw. I drew on the back of old calendars, discarded paper in the trash, the inside of book covers and whatever else lent itself to be my medium. Most of my work was done with pencil or ink, but I relished the colors of crayons. I hope you will enjoy the artistic side of me and just relax or meditate through and in the colors. It was my chance of escaping to places I have never been. It gives me joy to create and I like to share. I welcome any expressions given towards my work. It is a work of love and I hope you can sense that among the colors and apart from the colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment