Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Most Recent Tweet

My most recent tweet was, "Is your love for GOD on steroids or do you build it up supernaturally? "Now some people may not understand what I am saying here. I want to break it down for you. Dictionary dot com defines *steroid* as: any of a large group of fat-soluble organic compounds, as the sterols, bile acids, and sex hormones, most of which have specific physiological action. In reality, we recognize steroids as something one uses to advance their muscles in a much quicker manner. And they usually get very beefy results.

I never thought about someone being spiritually on steroids or having a love for GOD that is on steroids right up until I tweeted it. But there are a LOT of people who are in a hurry to be spiritual towards GOD or in front of man as opposed to having a real relationship with GOD and not for being seen as a spiritual heavyweight. Building your love for GOD is a supernatural effort dependent upon HIS Word and Spirit. Your muscles are true and pure before GOD and you are not in any competition except with your flesh. Read your Bible, pray, praise and worship GOD. Allow HIS love to saturate you so that you may be blessed even more. Take time to learn about and know GOD. Investment in HIM pays the highest rate available on this planet.

By the way, I am changing the format here. I will now speak about what I feel led to talk about in regards to my GOD and the wonderful salvation HE purchased for all of us. God Bless you in Jesus' name and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment