Saturday, September 25, 2010

Nation Beware


While driving home from work about a month ago, the LORD showed me 3 distinct events that could have resulted in death and/or injury in a span of 20 minutes. It was almost like watching a movie through the front window of my car. All of these events could have been avoided with a reasonable amount of common foresight, but they were not. I had to see this to understand what GOD was revealing to me. HE told me after the 3 events, that this was "a reckless spirit of suicide". Of course, I had never heard this before, but I knew what HE had just shown me. I had understanding of what HE meant as well. Suicide will attempt to take a person out of this world, away from loved ones, away from working on the problems at hand. Suicide that is successful is the final say to "There is no hope for me". A reckless spirit of suicide's desire is to endanger as many as possible through the reckless action of just 1 person. That could be you or me on the cell phone while we are driving.(After having seen what GOD showed me and heard what HE called it, I have modified my cell phone activity substantially) I have seen this spirit in California and it is really across the nation. We have already seen suicide elevated to homicide/suicide. But this spirit assumes a more natural stance as an "accidental" cause of death for many. Well, it is not. Remember, behind the reckless actions of one person, many will be harmed or killed. This is not a premeditated thought of a murderer, just the carelessness in choosing between taking the time to do something right vs. taking a hazardous shortcut that could result in death. There should not be a choice in doing something right vs. wrong.
But how many of us exercise that option on a daily basis? Even when that possibility arises, choose the right way. Don't take a chance when it involves someone's life including your own. Praying saints of GOD, intercessors and all of GOD's people need to pray for their communities, neighborhoods, cities and states. I have already begun to see what is transpiring on the local news programs and this is very real.God Bless you for reading this and I pray HE opens your understanding in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment